Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mamma Mia! Here I go again.. na na

I bought the video today, yeay! Now to wait until my house is people-less so I can scream fangirlishly during Colin Firth moments without worrying about getting committed to a mental ward.

I tried to find BJD but the only version I found would cost me around RM60. Not that much to a lot of lucky people with higher currency exchange but that's a serious dent in mah wallet. I'll look elsewhere later.

I do want to find Girl with a Pearl Earring though but it wasn't there. I went through the whole rack (like for nearly an hour while constantly shooing off my significant other and bribing him with some videos he's wanted that I found during the hunt) while doing some little steps to Michael Jackson's songs playing in the background. Ever since the King of Pop died, his tribute videos have been playing incessantly in our local mall. Someone up there must have liked him very much. Or maybe they need the 24-7 promotion to move the videos.

Anyway, I found a press conference video of Mamma Mia! This is Part 2 with the female cast (or is it just Meryl Streep?).

Mamma Mia! - Exclusive press conference report 1 - kewego
The male stars of the film, including Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth, talk about making this Abba-tastic musical.


...another stuff:


Mamma Mia! – Behind the Scenes Dance Moves - More amazing videos are a click away

...and I know I've pasted this somewhere here but... "It's my blog and I'll repaste if I want to, repaste if I want to, repaste if I want to" LOL. Well, this one is a clearer clip, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment