Friday, July 10, 2009

'Dr.' Shah Rukh Khan


Full article: Source

“Education is not a preparation for life but is life itself.”

“It makes me think seriously about what I do and what I have done over the past 20 years in my career. The feeling I get is that I should utilise this recognition to further the cause of those underprivileged children who do not get the opportunity to educate themselves. I promise to dedicate a large proportion of my time to do whatever is (in) my capacity to further the cause of education amongst these kids as a way of expressing my thankfulness and gratitude for this honour — starting with my kids who are highly uneducated.”


...you know, whenever I read articles written by journalists who take whatever Shah Rukh said literally and then try to sound clever by pointing out his 'mistakes' to the readers, I want to giggle. Anyway, if you're one of those people who love to torture yourselves by finding out whether an 'honorary degree' means Shah Rukh has the right to have 'Dr.' infront of his name or not, here's a wiki on it for you. Have fun ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment