Friday, July 3, 2009

There's a whole lotta snogging going on here, mate...

...and the energy emitted by his activities is probably enough to light up whole countries. I was sitting in front of my monitor with my jaw hanging for the entire viewing time. This fanvideo has made me realised how I've been missing a dem good chunk of his on-screen works!



I need to get my hands on some of those videos. Well, this opens up another hunting area for me. Not that there's a lotta ground to cover in Malaysia, I mean.. oversea markets always go for an out and out commercial movies.. while quite a few of his very interesting works went the artsy-fartsy way. If I want to be a serious collector, I need to go on the net. And I seriously don't possess enough dough to buy stuff online nowadays. I seem to have grown poorer as I grow older. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment