Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He's singing! He's singing!

Am I the only one who thinks Colin sounds divine? It's easy to see why I'm so infatuated with Colin when he's on-screen (and when he's rambling on and on in interviews, really). I was actually screaming during the 'Harry' bit in this clip. I need to buy this video. I'm sure it's here somewhere coz it's quite a popular movie worldwide. In fact, the Mamma Mia play hit our shores last year, so I'm sure Malaysia is affected by this movie too. Malaysians like to be affected by a worldwide phenomenon. It makes us feel like we're living on a big, important land rather than an inconsequential strip of earth jutting in the middle of much bigger and more powerful countries.

I can't embed it, so here's the link to the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment