Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An interview that SRK-haters don't like watching...

...well, that's my opinion anyway since they always spout nonsense about him being this and that. Not that they'd believe anything he says however many times he says it. I dunno what they believe, or why they keep reading about him and watching clips on him and commenting paragraph after paragraph on all sorts of reasons of why they hate him so much.

I've never read a more ridiculous write-up than a comment from an SRK-hater on a rampage XD. Even while I'm being all pissed off about it, it never fails to make me laugh. Yeah, I'm a hot-tempered and an easily amused person.

Personally, I think they're bored coz they're not getting enough excitement from following their own idols, coz I could hardly find SRK fans who bother to write paragraph after paragraph on why they hate this and that star anywhere on the net... except in retaliation. Hey, you talk crap about our idol, we'll talk crap about yours. So, if you don't like it... don't start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment