Monday, May 18, 2009

What the hell.. they won!

I am speechless...

THEY WON! THEY WON! THEY WON!

Okay, it's a good thing that I'm in my laboratory garb right now and surrounded by dangerous chemicals or I would have danced around the place like a maniac.

I was just feeling blegh yesterday, thinking.. this blog is going to be abandoned for quite sometime now coz with KR not doing so good at IPL 2 and Shah Rukh going AWOL, I just didn't have the mood to blog. And then this happened.

This is taking awhile to sink in. Excuse me while I go roam about the net and see what else I can dig out.

EDIT:

I see a lot of people are quite vocal about their support for the Aussie captain over at KR website now. Where were they when the team was suffering?

Anyway, some are despairing over fans criticizing Sourav. I say... all's fair in war and sports. You guys should have followed baseball in America. It's really a circus compared to cricket in India. Relax. The supply of idiots in this world is never-ending, accept that and move on.

Now that KR has 'officially' won its first match, I can understand the joy of supporting a team in a tournament. I abandoned caution and jumped about in front of the fume hood just now (no one was around... I checked).

Happy, happy... I'm happy. Even though I'm happy, I'm still wary of being optimistic for the next and last match. I just want them to go and play to win, that's all. I'll leave the result to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment