Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My comment to Mr. Vivek

(link)
O God. What more do you guys want? The team is already down so what's the point with dragging it into further controversies? Do you hate SRK so much that you want to tear his team apart like this? You're just inflaming the Indian fans against the Knight Riders and I think what you're doing is evil. I don't get why you're doing this but please stop.

Before this I thought I was just being paranoid, but now I seriously think that the Indian media is trying to tear apart this team and they're not gonna stop until Shah Rukh sells it off. And even if Shah Rukh were to sell it, I doubt they're gonna let the matter rest. They're like some savage hungry dogs who've got their jaws and paws on a juicy bone.

I'm not worried about Shah Rukh, he's faced worst things than this in the course of his 2-decades career. But I think it's really unfair on the guys in the team who're just trying their best to play their game. Are these journalists trying to tell us that no matter how bad or good the guys are on the XI, their effort will just be ignored in favour of this sort of controversies because one of their team owners is Shah Rukh Khan?

This is the first time I've come across such perversion in the media first hand. I've always heard it before but I've never had the 'priveleige' of witnessing it as it's unfolding. These evil people scare me. I'm so glad I've never wanted to be a journalist (unlike some people).

No comments:

Post a Comment