Monday, May 11, 2009

Hmm...

KR lost again last night by 7 wickets. I dunno why, but suddenly I'm feeling as if KR players are starting to enjoy their game. I must be crazy XD.

But even if I were crazy, I'd like it to be true though. I want them to be able to enjoy their game, whether they're losing or winning. I really hate it if people I care about don't enjoy what they're doing. I always feel this urge to scream at them, "Do you know you might die tomorrow?? What the hell are you doing wasting your life doing something you're unhappy about?"

I'm just here supporting my team as I've been doing from the start of the tournament. I'm determined not to change allegiance because I like the spirit of KR. I don't understand why the other teams are playing, but I like why KR is playing. They may not be winning their games on their high principles, but who am I to say that what they're doing is wrong?

This is the first time in my life I have dared to support a losing team, and a continuously losing one at that. It's a novel feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment