Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh?

I did wonder why Steve Waugh was suddenly so chatty about KR. But that's not the main point of this post.

I just want to say... bloody hell, there're too many yappers in KR, that's for sure. They yap worse than my aunts. Who are all these frigging sources anyway? Don't we have enough 'sources' from the FIP already? If there's anything official, dudes... I suggest you wait until the management issues the statements in a press conference. Or, don't use the anonymous 'sources closely related to the Knight Riders' tag. Why bother giving all these juicy bits if you can't get your 15 minutes of fame? Idiots.

Which is what I want to suggest to the FIP as well. Why expose yourself in your 'FAKE' blog? Why not call up a press conference and create a whole new drama? God knows the desperate journos covering the IPL can't get enough of it.

I bet he can get a book deal. Maybe I should go to his blog later and suggest it. His two-day posting schedule is today. I wonder if he'd read my comment. I suggested something to him earlier but the suggestion wasn't taken up. I was so disappointed coz I thought he'd mention my name in his next post. Shucks, there goes my chance to be famous on the internet. Oh, and I voted in the poll too. Not that new longishly freaky one adorning the page now, the first one. I ticked the last option.

I intensely dislike incompetent people who talk too much. I feel like telling the noisy team members to shut the frell up and leave SA so the lot of them unenthusiastic players and staff can be axed and done with. Meh.

On another turf, someone has gone and done a study on the relationship between the celebrity status of the owner of an IPL team and its performance. Wow. Maybe Amitabh Bacchan was right on the money about wanting to be a journalist. If this is journalism, then anyone can do it, even a movie star. I too have a lot of relationship theories pertaining to anything and everything. Maybe I can also get paid if I write articles about them and send them to the paper.

PS: Something is not quite right with the comment display in his blog. I'll try again later lah. The deadline is 18th, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment