Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've started praying for a miracle...

It happened again this morning. The first clear sentence that formed in my head as soon as I woke up was: "Please let KR win the match"

My current prayer goes like this: Even if they suck, please let a miracle happen so they can win the next match. Whatever happens, please let them win it.

Yeah, I'm a desperate fan. Also, they're playing against Delhi. Again. Arrrrrgh! If I had been able to watch the game, I'd be biting my nails with a pillow covering half of my face the entire time. Just like when I'm watching a horror movie. I hate horror movies.

I would have been more hopeful had it not been for Mr B and his wonderful 'go-getter' attitude. The more I hope for a win, the more I'm reminded that Mr B is still director of operation, and then the more I get depressed about it. Shah Rukh has already moved on (this guy's truly made of teflon). Maybe I should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment