Sunday, April 26, 2009

2nd post in my KKR blog, pasted in a place where I absolutely KNOW that it won't get rejected...

Is this post being reviewed too? Coz I would like to understand why my first post was rejected. Did it get spit out by some technical glitch or have I written something truly sensationally controversially unpublishable? I hope it's the latter coz it sounds cooler.

I love to blog. I'm blogging everywhere about most of my interests and my favourite topic: myself. Before KKR website became this spiffy, I've started blogging about the team and IPL 2 in my own blog and will continue to do so since no one has the power to 'review and approve' my posts there except myself. I like the creative freedom that promises.

There're some things I need to clarify though (for anyone who, for whateva reason, stumbled onto this blog) - I came into cricket through Shah Rukh Khan (he's a Datuk in my country and I'm intensely patriotic so naturally I'm here to support him), before he got involved with KKR I knew virtually nothing about it, now I want to know more about it, and I'm keeping myself up-to-date with the progress of the championship through the internet coz: (a) My country is not a cricket-loving country, (b) I don't watch TV so I don't own cable, (c) Broadband is still slowass in my country that none of the suggestions on watching the games through streaming works here.

So forgive me for being unknowledgeable about the game and yet still want to comment on it. Forgive me for liking Shah Rukh Khan more than cricket itself. Heck, forgive me for being female as that seems to be a sore point with some fanatically devoted cricket male fans. But I'm taking an interest in KKR and you gutsy, smart guys just have to live with that. I'm waiting for RC Ent to come out with DVDs of KKR matches in IPL so I can watch them and learn how to calculate their points table (games by other teams simply won't make me interested enough to follow and work stuff out). I'm obsessed with the points table coz it looks like maths (the +ve and -ve numbers mesmerize me) and I think I'm stupid in maths and therefore need tosolve every maths problem I'm being presented with to prove to myself that I'm not entirely hopeless.

I'll be posting this over at my blog too, in case this post is also rejected. Just to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment