Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quotes of the day

Source
Right. And the industry is pinning it’s hopes on you, praying that Main Hoon Na will turn out to be the blockbuster that has been eluding them for so long?

I don’t accept that. Hey, four years ago, people were ready to write me off. I may be a saleable star today but not big enough for the industry to be banking on me. I’m the one banking on the industry. Actors like me come and go. I’ll be happy if I can add to the reputation of the industry but I know that I’m just a small part in this expansive and complex machine. So I don’t let myself get carried away by such hype. I’ve had a fortunate run at the box-office lately. That’s given distributors the confidence to back my film. We’re expecting an encouraging opening. After that it’ll depend on how good the film is and how the audience reacts to it.

One last question, the question uppermost on every mind: how’s your back holding up?

It’s okay. I’ve done 3-4 films since my operation last year and I’m doing fine. You can see that on screen though I don’t see why anyone would want to focus on my back unless they like my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment