Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update!

The last before I pack up and go back to hometown for the weekend tomorrow night ^^


Shah Rukh Khan shoots for Kolkata Knight Riders video
Shah Rukh Khan will now leave for South Africa on the 14 April for the inaugural ceremony, which will take place on the 17 April. The actor said, “I will not be able to accompany my team throughout the tournament, but I will fly out a couple of times and stay there for longer spells.”

United front with wise-cracks - Gentle jibes spice up alliance of Khans against multiplexes
Shah Rukh said he hoped that not many of the small and regional filmmakers would break rank. He reserved a terse message for the Anjan Dutt-directed Bengali film Chowrasta - Crossroads of Love, expected to release in multiplexes on April 17.

“I am sure they have got an amazingly shameful deal — some pittance. I would only request them to let the big guys fight this war for them because eventually they will also be gainers,” he said as Aamir nodded in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment