Thursday, April 2, 2009

I bought it for the 2 item songs and fell in love with the movie

I just spent nearly 6 hours of my life watching OSO (Om Shanti Om). You know, this is the real reason why I seldom blog about Shah Rukh on weekdays. Coz after I come home from work, I'm too busy watching his films on repeat.

Anyway, watching the superhero sequence made me moan, "Oh Shahrukh, please don't do it like this for Ra-1!" The redness of the underwear nearly blinded me and the over-the-top/corny/indescribably anxiety-inducing dialogue made me fidget nervously throughout the whole scene... XD"

Hollywood has always made superhero movies based on established comic lore: Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, etc. And Hancock of 2008, the only superhero movie that was not based on a previously established comic book, worked becoz it has Will Smith. So of course I'm curious about what Ra-1 will be based on. Now that they have a Hollywood writer on board, I'm anxiously awaiting the movie even though I know it has not even commenced shooting yet.

Hey! I'm a fan, yaar. Any movie SRK's chosen to act in always makes me anxious... in a good way of course. And after watching Farah's 2 movies, I'm wildly excited about Happy New Year. I wonder what F.Khan will make S.R.Khan do this time ^^

News about him on the movie front is scarce nowadays but there have been quite a number of headlines about the ramp activities and cricket. I'm not gonna paste the links here coz the whole schbang lines up the moment you enter the search words: SRK ramp, or SRK cricket. Now that he's gone underground, the media is going crazy writing (minutely) different versions of the same events he's involved in.

I love the designer sling, Shahrukh bhai! I tried to watch the ramp video at the office but I nearly toppled off my chair dissolving in happy giggles that I've decided never to watch his video during breaks at work again. It's too dangerous for my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment