Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shah Rukh Khan post KKR 2nd match 21 April 2009


"I'm happy to be with you, darling. it's very nice. I'm working with you or sitting next to you after many, many years. I don't know how many people know but I started acting with her for her first film. She has shorter hair now, but has gone a long, long, long way, baby."


"You know, I know much little..much less about cricket than a lot of people, but I'd like to meet Mr. Duckworth and Lewis, whoever they are because it's a strange concept. Because it does take away from the game, especially when the team's playing second. So I think it needs to be re-looked at. I'm sorry I'm making this comment, is it controversial? Ok, please I hope it's not on the headlines and people saying what do I know about Duckworth-Lewis?"

No comments:

Post a Comment