Monday, April 27, 2009

While waiting...

It seems that the KKR website is getting such a heavy traffic or something coz I still can't log in from yesterday after trying a bajillion times to wish KKR all the best in their next game.

So I've decided to return to the more familiar and dominant aspect of Shah Rukh's professional front that I blog about before I became IPL-crazed... his filmi and filmi-related careers. I've decided that I'ma start doing my krepi reviews on his films starting from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. I think I'm gonna write as I watch it so it'll probably be several pages long haha. Who cares. No one follows my blog anyway so I can write as much as I want and as krepily as I want to.

But before that, I just want to quote this coz I like the fact that he's called the 'bigger Khan' as compared to the other two (all three of them were born in 1965):

While the case is closed on the Twitter profile of Shah Rukh Khan as a fake, Shah Rukh has officially began blogging on the Kolkata Knight Rider’s website. And thus now with the likes of Big B, Aamir and Salman the bigger Khan of them all has joined the bollywood celeb blog bandwagon (of course there is Shilpa Shetty and Gul Panag as well). The only difference here being that instead of a personal blog, it revolves around KKR and the IPL. (source)

He's returning to India this Wednesday to vote, so hopefully the media, fans, anti-whateva people, and the general public will let KKR play in peace for the rest of the tournament. I still have this hope of seeing them go to the semi-finals, no matter if the pessimists and realists say what an impossible dream that is. Life is made of impossible dreams, sweetheart. Or else, why go on living?

From now on, even though I'll keep following the scores as before, I'll try to curb my uninformed and unknowledgeable blabbing of all things cricket in this blog, or anywhere else really. I'll try to gain more cricket knowledge, go see some cricket games on home grounds (I hope Malaysia got chosen by PCB as that alternative venue), befriend some cricket-mad Malaysians, etc. so I'll be better prepared for IPL 3.

But Datuk Shah Rukh, if you were to leave the IPL before IPL 3... there's no sense for me to take an interest in it anymore. I'm a Malaysian, not an Indian (I could never understand die-hard Malaysian fans of English football clubs, sorry). There's absolutely no reason for me to support the DLF-IPL if you were no longer there, man. So, here's to your long association with IPL... cheers!

P/S: How did people manage to stumble upon my blog anyway (other than the few friends I gave the link to)? I've been staring at the flags in my flagcounter and wondering about it. I didn't put special 'markers' to make it easily searchable and my id is a really general one. I'm very curious. Wish someone would tell me how they found this space so I can solve this mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment