Monday, April 13, 2009

I've said sorry to Gavaskar: Shah Rukh Khan

Full article

"We decided to announce the captain on 16th (April). Anything we say will be held against us so we will decide first, then we will make it a mystery and release it on 16th. That will be enigmatic for the team and it will be good marketing as well."

"The entire controversy has hurt me. I think Sourav understands this but he is unable to explain it and neither am I able to explain it to peeole. People have been making comments without understanding what the concept of multiple captaincy is. I am changing the name - it's multiple thinking strategists standing on the sidelines giving secret signals to the captain on the field to help in the game."

"He is my idol. I have sent him an apology letter if he also felt so because he was in America that time. Due to the wonderful methodology that television applies, that comment was for people who don't understand cricket and are still telling me how to run this team. If Mr Gavaskar asks me to walk on my head and run this team then I would. Anything that Mr Gavaskar says that has to do with cricket, if he mentions, it should be followed."

"I'm not supposed to move my shoulder till August. I can't do a sixer sign but signal a four. Dr Ali is looking after me and in three months I will be fine. But I will be at the Dard-e-Disco level only by December."

No comments:

Post a Comment