Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kolkata Knight Riders is playing tonight againts Mumbai Indians!

Yikes! I'm getting more and more agitated. I wish I could watch it... grrrr. Why don't we have this game on ASTRO so that I could at least beg my brother to let me come over and conquer his TV set for a few hours?

KKR is the only team that has not shown its true potential. The match that they won was cut short by rain. The other point was gained becoz the game was abandoned, again due to rain. Both the games that they played from start to finish, they lost. Is it any wonder that I'm very worried? I'm an opportunist who doesn't understand loyalty in supporting a team. If it were the old me, I'd always go for the winning team/a team that I feel have the strongest chance of winning (Delhi or Chennai, I can't decide), or a team that's giving me a good game (Deccan). Needless to say, I don't have much of a sporting spirit in me. I'm learning from Shah Rukh how to be a sport and still have faith in the team I support from the beginning to the end regardless of what's happening at the points table (I'm currently obsessed with it).

At this point in time, the only reason I'm supporting KKR is because of Shah Rukh. Seriously. Guys, come on. Please give us a good game tonight. If I(we) send an abundance of my(our) positive energy, can you promise me(us) that you'll win?

I have to distract myself with work, otherwise I'll get sick from over-anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment