Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I feel chastised XD

I read this comment on someone's blog, and I went, "Okay, maybe I should shut up and stop commenting on cricket issues in someone else's blog from now on." LOL

I can see some Ladies are commenting here and defending a Cricket Illiterate SRK Khan. Achal,
Nita etc Since when have you been starting watching Cricket? From IPL? when Lalit Mafia Modi invited this Non Cricketing Barbarian Sharkh Khan. It is not your Dirty Film industry or Fashion show or Disco or Candle Light dinner.

Please stay away from Cricket. we don’t need stupid female viewers like you who can’t even distinguish between Square Cut and Late Cut or Sewing and spin. Cricket Itself is a big entertainer. we don’t need to import any stooge like SRK in Cricket.

It IS true that I don't understand a thing about cricket ^^; ...o well, I'll still cheer the team but all my (un)knowledgeable comments on KKR updates will be done here in the 'privacy' of my own blog. So that should someone barge in here and give me comments like the above, I can at least tell him to go to hell where he'll prolly get to live a more interesting life.

Anyway, I remember reading the vicious comments on Shah Rukh's ability as a producer when PBDH and Asoka bombed at the box office, and now everyone is saying what an excellent businessman he is.

Even though he said he'd give cricket one year and if it doesn't work, he'll quit... I remember another instance when he said that. It was during his first year of making movies (I think he said it somewhere in here: Shah Rukh Khan interview BBC London 1997 PART ONE, PART TWO, PART THREE, PART FOUR, PART FIVE)

So yeah... I do want him to stick it out with this project, because it's his passion. I want to read what's gonna be said about him 6-8 years from now as a cricket team owner (he owns it for 10 years). I want to see these people eat their words XD

No comments:

Post a Comment