Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shahrukh Khan | My Team My Take |


Q: Any disadvantage being a male owner in the IPL considering all the cricketers want to meet the heroines?
A:"See I...err, they (KKR) know I only have money to offer. I can't give them my body. So it keeps me...otherwise, the way these things go as an owner, I'd soon be selling my body for this. So at least I know, thank God all the players are male and on the right side of being male. So I'm, you know.. excused from that problem. They can look at all the ladies and enjoy themselves. I can just go and err.. I can give them a good advice."


"Honestly I'm not scared of failing. We already failed last year, you know... so that fear is gone. Once you have failed... the nicest part about failure is that you don't get scared of it anymore. I know how it feels. It feels immensely sad, heartbroken. Your ego is hurt, self-respect is disturbed."


SRK:Can I be humble? I'm the biggest selling point of IPL.
NDTV:I don't disagree with that.
SRK: So then... my team is also a part of it, so naturally I'll be the biggest selling point of IPL. Lalit will kill me for saying that.

1 comment:

  1. Gone out of the window (along with his humility, perspective and simplicity)is all SRK's charm.

    Coming from a one-time ardent fan, it is a sad place to be.

    Ila

    ReplyDelete