Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong -- Fire element?

From 1st Japan Live Tour:



Well, I'm water. Does that mean we can't be good friends? T___T

(yeah, hyung taking notice of me.. let alone be my good friend.. will be when hell freezes over)

...it also reminds me that hyung's birthdate has 666 as its last numbers. Why is it that the celebrities I fell in love at first sight with always have this kind of creepy, weird, lovely, omoshiroi things about them? I must be psychic.

Ohhhh!! I pre-ordered his "Kim Hyun Joong 1st Premium DVD & Photo Book "The First Love Story" (DVD) (English Subtitled) (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)" yesterday! Coz I saw the 5% discount, and I just flipped and clicked all sorts of buttons.. LOL. It's also English-subtitled (something Gackt never bothers with.. huh).

I don't dare tell my friend (who's also a KHJ-fan) about this coz she'd definitely tell me how crazy I am. The DVD is too freaking expensive for my budget.. but, but, but.. I couldn't help it!!

Anyway, it'll ship in November. That gives me two months to save like a maniac.. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment